Since frequently travel for business matters, I’m always on the lookout for products that will help make my flight more bearable. From travel cases to high-tech light therapy glasses, here are a few products I’m considering to add to my wish list.
- The Airhook Air Travel Cup and Electronics Device Holder: Long fights can get especially cramped when you want to use both your tray table to hold snacks and your iPad to watch a movie. This cup and electronic device holder will eliminate the need for you to pull down the plane’s tray table, so you can relax knowing you can eat and watch a movie without feeling cramped!
- Beat Jet Lag with Light Therapy Glasses: Traveling internationally can get your body out of whack. These glasses can help your body adjust to a new time zone by gradually changing your eye’s exposure to light throughout the flight. You can either set the glasses to get brighter or dimmer over time.
- Eliminate Your Need for a Carry-on with The Ultimate Jacket: AyeGear’s The Ultimate Jacket boasts an impressive 25 pockets to stash everything from your phone to your passport, to a water bottle — everything you would normally have in a carry-on bag! Even better, this jacket has detachable sleeves, so it can be transformed into a vest if you’re traveling to a country with a warm climate.
- Trtl Travel Pillow: Take a nap anywhere with the Trtl Pillow, a turtleneck-like scarf made from fleece and stretchy foam. The pillow is supportive enough to prevent neck cramping when you have to sleep sitting up, yet soft enough that you can easily fall asleep on a long flight.
- Kick Back and Relax — Literally — with an Inflatable Footrest: Do your legs often dangle at an odd and uncomfortable angle when you’re on a flight? An inflatable footrest is an easy solution. Not only will your raised feet help you stay relaxed on a flight, but the added circulation can reduce swelling or joint pain you may have.
- VinniBag Inflatable Travel Bag: Who says you can’t bring a bottle of wine on a plane? To prevent glass shattering in your suitcase, place your bottle of rose, merlot, or whatever your heart desires in this nifty travel bag. The pockets of air cushions will allow the bag to expand and contract with the plane’s altitude while still protecting your wine. This travel case can also transport olive oils, perfumes, or other glass goods.
- Disinfect Your Phone, and Charge It Too: The PhoneSoap Charger not only charges your phone but sanitizes it with UV lights. Your phone is often dirtier than a public toilet (yes, really!) and airplanes filled with germs won’t help your cause. Keep your phone clean on the go, or use it on the daily!